Learn Ruby by doing! From beginner to professional
at the Learn Ruby by doing! workshop you will improve your Ruby with the help of a professional Ruby coach.
• Complete beginners are more than welcome.
• Space is limited to few attendants to make sure everyone receives the proper support.
• Please bring your own laptop.
• Booking requires Paypal. No Paypal? Send me a message or write on the event to book your spot and pay at the door.
Depending on your level we will work on the most effective resources for you:
• If it is your first time writing code, we will go through an interactive tutorial on https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/quickstart/.
• If you are learning Ruby to join a bootcamp, we will practice Katas (exercises) together on http://codewars.com .
• If you want to improve your Ruby to get your first tech job, please bring your own project and we can work on it together. Or if you are not sure what’s the best next step for you I’ll help you find your way.
Ruby is fun, and the goal of this workshop is to achieve tangible results in each and every session. Looking forward to meeting you and have a great Ruby time together,
I am a professional Rubyist and enthusiastic teacher.
Check my Tech blog (http://www.alfredo.motta.name/), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alfredomotta), Twitter (https://twitter.com/mottalrd), Github (https://github.com/mottalrd).